September 11, 2022
1st game 12:00
Fern Bell Recreation Center
107 Sanders Rd SW
Huntsville, AL 35802
Begins June 1, 2022
Registration ends September 2, 2022.
No late registration will be accepted.
Team Fee - $125 + $15 per player fee
Team captain/manager will need to create the team and pay the team fee in the online registration system. Players may then join the team and pay the $15 player fee.
1. Teams must be of one gender.
2. Team roster shall be limited to 15 persons, including non-playing coaches, non-playing captains, and non-playing bench personnel. Roster changes shall be allowed only as permitted under Rule F.
3. Teams are no longer limited to the number of out-of-state players on their rosters; however roster changes shall be allowed only as permitted under Rule F. It is the captain's responsibility to declare team residency subject to NSGA approval, at the time of registration.
4. All registration and team rules apply to non-playing coaches, non-playing captains and non-playing bench personnel.
5. At the National Senior Games athletes may compete on up to two teams per sport providing that the teams are in different age divisions that are scheduled to play in completely separate sessions.
6. Volleyball will be divided into the following age divisions for both men and women: 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+.
7. Age divisions for all team competition will be determined by the age of the youngest team member as of December 31, 2022.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each style within each age division.
1. All first-, second- and third-place winners at a 2022 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.