Saturday, November 12, 2022
8:00 am - Athlete Check-in / weigh field equipment
8:40 am - Welcome
9:00 am - Start Event
Schedule: see below
Central High School
905 15th St, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Begins June 1, 2022
Registration will end October 28, 2022.
No late registration will be accepted.
(Event Times are Estimated)
1. The Local Organizing Committee shall provide certified implements for all events and age groups. In addition, athletes shall be permitted to use their own implements, provided they have been certified by the Track & Field Committee. Athletes who wish to use their own implements shall agree to all certification procedures including but not limited to marking, impounding, etc. Athletes must provide their own vaulting poles.
2. Shoes must comply with USATF Rule 143, 3(a)-(f).
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each style within each age division.
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards in competition at a 2022 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.
2. All athletes who compete in hammer throw at a 2022 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.
3. Athletes who reside in a state that does not offer the hammer throw, or pole vault may qualify for those events by meeting the “limited” event qualifying criteria in Rule D.
4. Athletes that qualify for and compete in the 50-, 100-, 200-, 400- or 800-meter events at the 2023 National Senior Games will be eligible to compete in the 4x100-meter relay. Athletes cannot qualify to compete in the relay event except in this manner.
1. For field events, if there are more than 12 athletes in any age division, a qualifying round may be held.
2. For track events, the number of heats will be determined based on the number of entries.