Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
October 15-16, 2022
Sat - Sun
Tuscaloosa Tennis Center
715 21st Ave E
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
Begins June 1, 2022
Registration ends September 30, 2022.
No late registration will be accepted.
1. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles and mixed doubles.
2. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2022.
3. Athletes must provide their own rackets and practice balls.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each style within each age division.
1. All first-, second- and third-place winners at a 2022 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2023 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each tennis event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2023 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
3. Athletes may enter a maximum of two tennis events.
Amy Poore @ 205-331-0211 or firstname.lastname@example.org