Singles, Open Doubles
April 13, 2020
Trussville Athletic Center / Red Gym
601 Parkway Drive
Trussville, AL 35173
Registration deadline is March 30, 2020.
No late registration will be accepted.
1. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, open doubles is classified as an event. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for open doubles.
2. Open Doubles teams may be of same or mixed gender.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2020.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each style within each age division.
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at a 2018 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each shuffleboard event (singles and/or open doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2021 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
Dee Pack: 205-607-0504