Singles, Open Doubles
1. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, open doubles is classified as an event. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for open doubles.
2. Open Doubles teams may be of same or mixed gender.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2020.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each style within each age division.
1. All shuffleboard matches will be conducted in accordance with National Shuffleboard Association rules, except as modified herein.
2. Participant must be seated in their wheelchair or scooter for the entire duration of competition. The athlete’s feet cannot touch the floor during competition.
1. All non-ambulatory athletes competing at a 2020 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in a shuffleboard event, singles and or open doubles in which they wish to compete at the 2021 National Senior Games.
3. Athletes who reside in a state that does not offer non-ambulatory shuffleboard may qualify for the event by meeting the “limited” event qualifying criteria in Rule D.