Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
1. Athletes must provide their own rackets. Balls will be provided.
2. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles and mixed doubles.
3. The age division of competition for doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2020.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each style within each age division.
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at 2020 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in each racquetball event (singles, doubles and mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2021 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.