3 on 3, Half Court
1. Teams must be of all one gender.
2. Team rosters shall be limited to 10 persons, including-non-playing coaches, non-playing captains and non-playing bench personnel.
3. All registration and team rules apply to non-playing coaches, non-playing captains and non-playing bench personnel.
4. Age divisions will be 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+, 80+, 85+
5. Age divisions for all team competition will be determined by the age of the youngest team member as of December 31, 2020.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams within each age division.
NSGA Qualifying Requirements:
1. All first-, second- and third-place teams at a 2020 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games.
2. Each 2020 NSGA qualifying games may qualify all basketball teams that compete in the 80+ and 85+ age division. Competition must take place in accordance with Rule H in order for teams to be qualified.
Link to NSGA Rule Book:
For specific questions pertaining to the 2020 Basketball event, please contact: