3 on 3, Half Court
Hoover Recreation Center
600 Municipal Dr, Hoover, AL 35216
Registration will end TBA.
No late registration will be accepted.
1. Teams must be of all one gender.
2. Team rosters shall be limited to 10 persons, including-non-playing coaches, non-playing captains and non-playing bench personnel.
3. All registration and team rules apply to non-playing coaches, non-playing captains and non-playing bench personnel.
4. Age divisions will be 50+, 55+, 60+, 65+, 70+, 75+, 80+, 85+
5. Age divisions for all team competition will be determined by the age of the youngest team member as of December 31, 2020.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place teams within each age division.
NSGA Qualifying Requirements:
1. All first-, second- and third-place teams at a 2020 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games.
2. Each 2020 NSGA qualifying games may qualify all basketball teams that compete in the 80+ and 85+ age division. Competition must take place in accordance with Rule H in order for teams to be qualified.
Link to NSGA Rule Book:
NSGA 2021 Rule Book
For specific questions pertaining to the 2020 Basketball event, please contact: