Singles, Doubles, Mixed Doubles
1. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles and mixed doubles are classified as events. Therefore, athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles or mixed doubles.
2. The age division of competition for doubles and mixed doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners as of December 31, 2018.
3. Competitors must bring their own rackets. Shuttlecocks will be provided.
Late paper registration will be accepted through 4/20/18.
Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for each event within each age division.
1. All first-, second-, third- and fourth-place winners at a 2018 NSGA qualifying games will qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games.
2. Athletes must qualify in the badminton event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the 2019 National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies (see NSGA Rule Book).
For specific questions pertaining to the 2018 Badminton event, please contact:
Sandi Wilson @ 205-661-1714 or firstname.lastname@example.org